Well I got the first film from my Zenit developed, they were mostly underexposed or overexposed a little, such is life. I have found that the light meter does work since then, so I need to make a suitable battery cover for the camera, in the meantime I have been shooting with a pinhole and an Olympus Trip 35 which is older than me (it’s over 30, I’m not). So I’ll have some shots from those in the next few days.
I didn’t get the paper exposure & developing right on these, so they mostly were underexposed on paper, I just shot a couple quickly before leaving the dark room last week. Anyhow, here’s a cabbage tree, I’m not sure what happened to the bottom of it to make it fade away like that. I did a digital tone (sepia) to warm it up a little.
I also shot a shot of some deadly nightshade which didn’t turn out so well, it was kinda underexposed, but it creates a mood, I’ll prolly get back to some of those shots and print them properly, this also got the digital sepia treatment. I quite like this actually.
My next film should be a bit better – I really should grab an extra pack of photo paper and learn how enlargers actually work, I currently don’t have much of a clue.